Monday, August 31, 2009

Quilt updates

So I am embarrassed at how lax I have been at posting and updating this blog. I have incredible people looking at this for ideas, etc. and I promise I will be more diligent at updating this. Watch for new updates shortly.

Please know that the intent of this blog isn't to show off the quilting, although it is to show you different pattern styles that have been used. The intent I've had with this blog is to give beginners and mid level quilters new ideas of what others have done, what colors they've put together, and just basic insights on putting together fabrics for quilts.

Your comments and insights help others, and that is our intent...to help others love this hobby and creating heirlooms. Thanks for the things I've been taught by you!!!

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

do you have any new ones? I need some inspiration for my last one.