Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finally! Pictures of quilts since September!!!!!

So, many of you think I've dropped off the face of the earth as far as posting pictures of the quilts. I'm so sorry, but with how busy things have been, as well as five/six teenagers, it's been a crazy end of the year. Natalie went off to college at BYU, Marta got her YW medallion and started hair design school at MATC as well as a junior in high school, Nate got his Eagle Scout award and joined Marta at the new high school (SHHS), Anita just returned home from her stent in foster care and lots and lots of therapy sessions, Jake returned home from USH and then got his Eagle Scout award, and Lydia started junior high and all the changes there. It has been an amazing growth time for our family.

I am currently in Ohio and one of my goals was to spend time on here updating the pictures of the many, many quilts that you creative ladies have made and had me help quilt. Thanks for your patience...but check back soon!!! I promise it will happen!!!

0 comments: